How to Enter:
Step 1 (Submit your design):
- Select any item of gear and create your epic design!!
- Save your design and add it to your cart.
- Enter the coupon code MYDZN2020
- Enter billing details (remember, you will not be charged), then click ‘Place Order’.
And hey presto, we’ve got your Manufactory DZN Tournament entry!
Please note: Any orders using the MYDZN2020 coupon code will ONLY be entered into the DZN Tournament – they will not be made or delivered (unless you win the competition).
Step 2 (Voting):
- Public voting will take place via Instagram Stories from Monday 19th October – Sunday 25th October 2020.
- Entries will be polled against each other in a Tournament format with only 1 WINNER
- Anyone and everyone!
- You must have an Instagram account to enter and you need to be following us @manufactoryapparel
- Multiple entries allowed per person
Entries open: Friday 2nd October 2020
Entries close: Sunday 18th October 2020 (Midnight AEST)
Tournament Polls will determine the winner and will be announced via our Instagram page (@manufactoryapparel)
Please note: Dates are subject to change
WIN YOUR DESIGN & FEATURED LANDING PAGE
1 x MYcustom gear item in the winning design, plus have your design applied to our range and featured on your own landing page on our website for 1 year, with commission per sale paid in credit towards Manufactory Apparel products!
1 x MYcustom gear item in their design, plus have your gear item featured on our website for 1 year, with commission per sale paid in credit towards Manufactory Apparel products.
50% off MYcustom, plus Manufactory Apparel goodies!
All Entrants: 5% OFF
All entrants will receive a discount code for 5% off MYcustom.
Terms & Conditions:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by Promoter (Manufactory Apparel) and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable.
- The winner will be determined by Polling on Instagram, via the Stories function.
- The Design with the highest rated percentage / most votes will proceed through to the next round of competition until there are no more designs to compete against each other.
- Polling and Voting lasts for 24hours or the length of the Instagram Story.
- The judges are therefore followers of @manufactoryapparel on Instagram and designs are chosen by popularity.
- The winner will be determined by Polling on Instagram, via the Stories function.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected by the Promoter. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter’s database. The Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant electronically.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- All material submitted on entry (e.g. t-shirt design/s, photo(s), image(s), drawing(s), comment(s), sound/video recording(s) and answer(s) to a promotional question) must NOT: (a) be in breach of any laws, regulations and rights, e.g. any laws regarding intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, etc), defamation and privacy; (b) be defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, contain nudity, aggressive, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable or discriminate/vilify any section of the community with respect to race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin, sexual preference, mental illness, disability or gender or unsuitable for publication; or (c) contain viruses. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them into this Promotion, for the purposes of this Promotion, that no rights have been granted to any third party in respect of any such entry which would prevent the entry being used as contemplated by this Promotion, and that the use by the Promoter and Manufactory Apparel of any such entry will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person (including without limitation with respect to privacy, intellectual property and defamation). Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their entry. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter and Manufactory Apparel, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose, including but not limited to re-production on t-shirts produced and/or distributed by either Manufactory Apparel and/or the Promoter, future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants further agree, upon request by the Promoter and/or Manufactory Apparel, to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to Manufactory Apparel, and to sign any legal documentation to confirm such assignment. Entrants agree that their entry is their original work and does not infringe the rights of third parties, or that they have obtained full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the aforementioned material. Entrants consent to any use of their entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights. Entrants are responsible for all entries they submit on entry. The Promoter and Manufactory Apparel will not be liable for any entries, to the extent permitted by law. The Promoter and Manufactory Apparel reserve the right to remove, request removal or decline to publish any entry or portion of an entry for any reason whatsoever, including if in breach of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter and Manufactory Apparel will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right and entrants must comply with any request made by the Promoter and Manufactory Apparel pursuant to this paragraph. The entrant warrants and represents that any material sent or provided by the entrant to the Promoter and Manufactory Apparel will not infringe any copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party (including moral rights) and that the entrant has all rights to use the materials and has obtained all necessary consents to comply with any relevant privacy and/or confidentiality requirements. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter and Manufactory Apparel for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
Still, got questions?
Instagram: Message us @manufactoryapparel